TractorTool Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with parts or products that you purchased from us, please contact our Customer Service department at 800-270-9892 or use our online form to request an RGA# (Returns Good Authorization number).
Returns are accepted within 30-days from the original date of purchase. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges for non-defective items or exchanges including any desired insurance. Returns will be charged 20% restocking fee unless the product is defective. Restocking fee will be waived if product is exchanged within 30 days. Shipping fees will not be refunded. All returns are subject to thorough technical and mechanical inspection upon receipt.
- All returns must have a valid RGA#. Returns without valid RGA# will not be accepted.
- RGA# must be clearly written on the outside of the box.
- Return address and shipping details will be provided along with the requested RGA#.
- All returned products must include a copy of the packing slip or invoice that came with the original order.
- All returned products must be in new, sellable condition. Returns on products that are damaged (e.g., rusty or dented) or previously used or installed will not be accepted.
- All returned products must be in the original packaging (where applicable).
- All returns must be returned as ordered - products that are incomplete or missing parts will not be accepted for return. Products that are in kits or packages must be returned in their completeness.
A credit will be issued only after the merchandise has been received and inspected, usually within 5-7 business days after the receipt of the product.
Many returns and exchanges can be avoided by ordering correct part. If you are not sure about finding the correct part for your application, please call us at 800-270-9892 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.